« Home | i donno » | is it me? » | thoughts words moments » | nothing... » | i wait for your wordsi look for your wordsi feel y... » | questions... » | here we go again with that title thing.... » | right now i have nothing to say... im sure i'll ha... » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

guess that quote...

#1... " now i cant sleep, im barley hanging on, here i am , once again, im torn into peices..."

#2... "
When you feel you have had it up to here Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear My life is full of empty promises And broken dreams I'm hoping things will look up
But there ain't no job openings"


#3..."im empty since you left me, trying to find a way to carry on, search myself and everyone..."

#4...i never knew, i never knew that everything was falling through that
everyone I knew was waiting on a cue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth But that's how it's got to be It's coming down to nothing more than apathy I'd rather run the other way than stay and see The smoke and who's still standing when it clears ..."

#5..."things cant get any worse, night is getting colder, sometimes life feels like its a curse, i cant carry these sins on my back, dont wannt carry anymore"



that about sums up my life right now...

its jOs...: guess that quote...